Sari Silk Ribbon

Usually ships within 3 days
Selected Sari Silk Ribbon is
Adding to cart… The item has been added

Recycled Sari Silk ribbon is made from fabric remnants leftover from making Indian saris. The offcuts in various colours are sewn together to create this colourful ribbon. The manufacturers claim that at least 90% of the yarn is silk offcuts while the remaining 10% may be cotton, rayon, silk blends and some metallic yarn. Each skein is unique, some having more pink or navy or orange, or whatever colour. The skeins are absolutely gorgeous and will make a unique textile item be it woven, knitted, knotted, embroidered.

100 gram skeins 45 metres in length